Tuesday, 4 April 2017

Winner of challenge #80 and top 3

Hi Chicks

It's time to announce the winner of our last challenge and RandomOrg has chosen a number and it is:


Huge congrats, Gerie, I am happy you won the voucher, your project is absolutely jawdropping. RandomOrg did pick well! Please email me at calligarisa@bluewin.ch so that I can forward your email to Paul from Wild Orchid Crafts.

Our top 3 are
(as always in no particular order):


Congrats, ladies!

You all can grab the winner's badge or top 3 badge from the sidebar to show off on your blog if you like!

See you later tonight with our new challenge!

xoxo
Ally and the Inky Chicks

3 comments:

Fiki said...

congrats!

scrAPpamondo said...

Congrats to all!

Scraptastisch said...

Wow I'm the lucky winner off #80 with the random! Thank you so much and I send you a mail!!! Congrats for the other choosen top 3 lady's!
xx Gerie