Tuesday, 18 October 2016

Winner of Challenge #73 and Top 3

Hi Chicks

It's time for the winner of our last challenge and our Top 3 :)

RandomOrg has chosen a winner and it is


Huge congrats, please email me at calligarisa@bluewin.ch so that I can forward your email to Sandy. As you probably may know she is closing her online shop and there are many awesome items for sale, such as
 
Maja Design 15-50% off
Pion Design 15-60% off
Melissa Frances  20-50% off
Prima  25-50% off
Metal Charms  50% off


I am sure you will find tons of goodies! Also you are welcome to grab your winner's badge from the sidebar if you want to show it off on your blog :)

Our Top 3 this time is


Congrats, Ladies! Feel free grab your Top 3 badge from the sidebar to show off on your blogs.

See you later with our brandnew challenge!

xoxo
Ally and the Inky Chicks

3 comments:

Annette said...

Oooh thanks so much for my top 3 spot. Congrats to the others. xx

Elena Orsi said...

I am the winner? Ohhh thanks!!!
creativEle

Team Clark said...

Thanks for picking my animal tag in the top 3. Congrats to the other winners as well. <3