Sunday, 19 June 2016

New DT's

Hi Chicks

Wow, thank you so much for your applications. It was a pleasure to look at your blogs and it was sooooo difficult to chose some of you. You are all very talented in your own way and each of you can be very proud of your skills! Believe me, it was not easy to chose only some.

Here are the proud winners:



Can you guys please send me the link to your profile in FB? I have my settings that nobody can send me a friend's request if we don't have any mutual friends. If you can friend me you are welcome to do so: My facebook name is Alessandra Siragillac. Otherwise I will friend you.

As soon as we are all are friends on FB I can add you to the group behind the scenes. All other infos will be provided there.

Happy to have you aboard!

xoxo
Ally and the Inky Chicks


1 comment:

crafty-stamper said...

Congratulations ladies
Carol x