Tuesday, 7 June 2016

Challenge #68 - FATHER'S DAY OR MALE CARD

Hi Chicks

As promised earlier today we are back with a new challenge and this time we have the theme 

FATHER'S DAY OR MALE CARD

The winner will get this beautiful stamp from Sarah Kay


Since I (Ally) sponsor this stamp, I will choose my fave card instead of RandomOrg. I hope this is fine with everyone.

Hope to see many lovely entries in our challenge! Have fun!

xoxo
Ally and the Inky Chicks

DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT OUR DT CALL
And here come the DT creations:

Blankina





















4 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful and great cards DT

gr karin

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice work DT

Janice said...

Fabulous makes from the DT, thank you for a great challenge.
Janice x

Sharon Fontenot said...

I would just like to comment that I love the larger thumbnails. I enjoyed looking at everyone's creations.

Higgledy-Piggledy