Tuesday, 1 December 2015

Winner of Challenge #59 and Top 3

Hi Chicks

Thanks so much for all your gorgeous creations in our last challenge (Silent Night). We were drooling over the entries, as usual :) 

So, winner of our challenge #59 is (chosen by RandomOrg)

No #111 / Ursula Uphof

Huge congrats, Ursula! Please grab your winner's badge from the sidebar to show off on your blog and email me at calligarisa@bluewin.ch so that I can forward your email to Kees from Creashop Duymelot.

Our Top 3 are (in no particular order)


It was such a difficult task. We had so many, many gorgeous creations! But we finally managed to chose only 3...
Congrats Chicks! Please grab your Top 3 badge from the sidebar.

See you later today with our brandnew challenge (the last one for this year) and some interesting announcements!

Hugs
Ally and the Inky Chicks

3 comments:

Karina said...

Thank you so much for chosing my card for the top 3 <3. So honoured and it really makes my day! Hugs, Karina

Christina - Pieces of Dreams said...

Thank you all!
Hugs
Christina
xxx

ursula Uphof said...

I have just seen that I am the winner for your challenge. Thank you so much, I am thrilled. Will be sending an email. Congratulations also to the top 3 ladies. Well done. Thank you for a wonderful challenge. Hugs, Ursula