Tuesday, 21 July 2015

Winner of Challenge #53 and Top 3

Hi Chicks

thank you so much for entering your cards in our last challenge (theme: my furry friend). So many wonderful creations!

Winner of the three digi stamps from Bunny Zoe's Crafts has been chosen by RandomOrg and it is:


 Huge congrats! Please email me at calligarisa@bluewin.ch so that I can forward your email to Nikki. Also please grab your winner's badge from the sidebar for your blog.

It was hard to narrow all the beutiful creations down to only three... so we have once again Top 5 *lol* and they are (in no particular order):


Congrats, ladies! It was a hard decision as usual! Please grab your Top 3 *cough* badge from the sidebar for your personal blogs.

See you later today with our brandnew challenge!

xoxo


Ally and the Inky Chicks



3 comments:

Annette said...

Wow, I'm so honoured to see I've been picked as one of the top picks. I'm really proud to be selected from all the gorgeous entries you had. Congrats to the other top picks, and of course the winner.
Hugs
Annette
xx

Craftdee said...

WooHoo I won your "Furry Friends" challenge, thanks for hosting the challenge, and thanks to Mr Random too ;-) I will email now for my goodies and hope to join in the next challenge too - "life" permitting, lol. Thanks again, Donna

Kuni said...

Thank you so much for choosing ma card as Top5 and congrats to the other winners.
Hugs
Kuni