Tuesday, 24 June 2014

Inky Chicks winner of challenge #31 and our Top 3

Hi hens,

Our last challenge came to an end and we have a lot of nice special shaped entries, thank you so much! As always it was hard to choose top 3 and I always have to tell the girls not to fight *lol*...

RandomOrg has chosen a winner and it's 


Huge congrats Mirella! Please e-mail us at inkychicks@hotmail.co.uk. Please grab your winner's badge from the sidebar too!

Our top 3 are (in no particular order):


I had some more in my mind but the girls said: top 3 is top 3, don't always make them top 10! *lol*

Don't forget to check back tonight when our new challenge goes online!

xoxo
Ally and the Inky Chicks

1 comment:

Nicolchen said...

Woohoo...thanks so much for choosing my card for the TOP3...that makes my day :0)))

Congratulation to the other girls ;0)

Hugs Nicole