Tuesday, 10 June 2014

Inky Chicks winner of challenge #30 and our Top 3

Hi Chicks

Thanks so much for your entries in our last challenge that was sponsored by Sandy of Live & Love Crafts.
Ramdom Org has chosen a numer and the winner is:


Huge congrats! Please contact us at  inkychicks@hotmail.co.uk and I will sort out the prize for you! Sorry in advance if you have to wait, I keep forgetting to check the emails with my full time job and lots of other stuff on my mind! But you will get the prize for sure!
Also please grab the winner's badge from the sidebar, sweetie!

Okay and now onto our Top 3. Girls, you can also grab your badge from the sidebar if you are:


Thanks so much for entering your cards in our challenge! See you later with our new challenge!

Hugs, Ally and the Inky Chicks!
xoxo

2 comments:

Karon said...

Thank you so much for choosing my box card as one of the Top 3. Congrats to the other winners and I will put the button on my blog - thank you :-)

Mo said...

Thanks indeed for the Top 3 !!!
Hugs,
Mo