Tuesday, 20 August 2013

Inky Chick winner and our Top 3

We had once again so many wonderful entries! You are an amazing lot out there! It's not easy to organise a challenge blog and it takes a lot of time but it's worth it and you know why? Because of YOU! Thanks so much for faithfully joining our challenges and bearing with my funny English :)
 
RandomOrg has chosen a winner and it is
 
Huge congrats, Katharina! Please contact us at inkychicks@hotmail.co.uk.
I'm not checking the mail daily but don't worry, I will see your e-mail sooner or later ;)
 
Our Top 3 are
No 75 / Julie P.
No 69 / Chris
 
Please grab your blinkies to have a little show-off on your blogs ;)
 
Righty, see you all laters tonight with our brand new challenge!!
 
xoxo
Ally and the Inky Chicks Team

1 comment:

Julie P said...

Thanks so much for choosing me in your top 3, you made my day, Congrats to all the winners, wonderful cards girls
Hugs Julie P